Working in Paris and living in Normandy: an audacious choice!
MAKE THE MOST OF THE NORMAN WAY OF LIFE WHILE WORKING IN PARISDo you love your job in Paris? Your projects are interesting and your salary far better than you could get out of the city however when you get home at the end of the day it is difficult going back to a noisy small flat. If you are dreaming of space, greenery, and sea air why not choose to live in Normandy and continuing to work in Paris? Believe it or not every day many Normandy residents travel to Paris to work. Why not you?
Make the most of the advantages of Normandy:
- An attractive property market: No more small noisy flat, instead a pretty house with a garden in the heart of a charming Norman village!
- The possibility to relax in the evening, the weekend and during your holidays: No more noise or pollution! You can take a breath of fresh sea air whenever you want!
RELIABLE PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO CONNECT YOU TO THE CAPITALWorking in Paris whilst living in Normandy is possible, thanks to a reliable public transport network. You will find train lines for Paris-Caen-Cherbourg and Paris-Lisieux-Deauville, all of which depart from the Saint-Lazare train station in the centre of Paris. For example:
- Only 1 hour 45 minutes travel time between Paris and Lisieux.
- 2 hours between Paris and Caen.
- 2 hours between Paris and Deauville.
At first these journeys may seem long but in reality they are no longer than journeys between your current Paris home and your work place.
There’s no doubt, moving to live in Normandy whilst continuing to work in Paris is an adventurous choice. It’s however rare that people having already made this choice have come to regret it.
What are you waiting to make life easier?